In response to a need to help children with genetic facial malformations, tumors and flesh-eating bacterial infections, the International College for Maxillo-Facial Surgery (ICMFS) chartered the International Foundation for Children with Cranialfacial Disorders (IFCCD). We raise money to:
- Provide admission fees for hospitals and private clinics.
- Donate modern instrumentation.
- Help families transport their sick children to these hospitals and clinics.
- Generate and maintain an international registry of volunteers with medical and surgical expertise.
- Pay to build or refurbish dilapidated surgical operating facilities.